I have just started Following Paul at The Captain’s Speech. He has lots of fun and interesting games for us Bloggers to participate in. This series is called The Blogger Games, and while I know nothing about him except what I read in his About page, I am going to participate!
Each week, the Games will consist of multiple choice questions about Paul which follow specific topics. This week, the topic is food:
Warning:. I did copy some of the wordage from another Bloggers Post, so please forgive me. I have added and changed a few things so it’s not complete plagiarism.
Remember, these questions are from and about Paul.
1. At which restaurant did the waiter pour ice cubes down my back?
A) Red Lobster
B) Pizza Hut
C) Swiss Chalet
D) The Cheesecake Factory
2. Which of the following fell out of the bottom of a takeout container and onto the sidewalk?
B) Noodles and Honey Garlic Chicken
C) Burger and Fries
D) Chicken Noodle Soup
3. Which condiment would I never put on a hot dog?
D) Hot Peppers
4. Which is my favourite donut chain?
A) Krispy Kreme
B) Time Hortons (sic)
C) Coffee Time
D) Country Style
5. As a kid, I would make a “Saturday Night Drink” that consisted of: ice, lemon slices, and which soft drink?
A) Ginger Ale
D) Diet Pepsi
6. Where did I eat watermelon for the first time?
A) After my softball game
B) Field Trip
C) Friend’s Birthday
D) In the street playing road hockey (snack break)
7. Which food did I mispronounce to a cafeteria worker at school?
A) Rhubarb Pie
B) Provolone Cheese
D) Potato Wedges
8. Which dessert did I drop on the floor at a buffet?
C) Ice Cream
D) Lemon Bar
9. Which of the following cereals have I never had?
A) Cinnamon Toast Crunch
B) Corn Flakes
D) Rice Krispies
10. When I got braces, which food did I start cutting in half before eating?
C) French Fries
My turn to share…
Paul says: Tell me about you and food. What do you like to eat? What don’t you like to eat? What foods are overrated? What condiments do you stay away from? Any fun food stories from your past?
Let’s see, I am a Flexitarian which means I am a Vegetarian but I also eat Fish and Chicken, occasionally. When, I did eat meat, I enjoyed Liver. I have always been a picky eater… partially because I have a rare, metabolic disorder and most food would cause me to hurl…. but as I grew older I have branched out to a lot of different cuisines. I love Italian, but not Tomato Sauce.. although, I do like Tomato Paste. I think the main cuisines I am not overly fond of are Hawaiian and Mexican. Although, there was the time we went to a Luau in Hawaii and I finished my and my parents Poi before they explained what it was. I really couldn’t figure out why they served Chocolate Pudding before dinner. HA!
Anyway, I believe I Bolded my answers.
Check out, The Captains Speech if you want to participate.