Hey, it’s Saturday, and this is the part of my blog where I share what I have learned this week. I hope you will join me and share what you’ve learned, in the comments.
1. A Whale is related to the Hippopotamus. This actually came from a blog I Follow, but I can’t find the person to give credit to, so, if it’s you…Thank You!
Facts from ‘The Gentle Barn’ in California. ‘The Gentle Barn’ is an animal rescue organization that rescues abused farm animals. I totally want to visit! Can we say Bucket List item? They even encourage you to Hug A Cow! Okay, back to things learned:
2. The Turkey is the closest living animal to the Dinosaurs. Gives a whole new perspective to Thanksgiving Dinner now, doesn’t it?
3. The Pig actually has dog like tendencies and likes to have their bellies rubbed. *They are also quite smart and they are clean animals when not playing in the mud…but, I knew that.
4. If you are allergic to Wheat (Me) and you usually take GlutenEase Extra Strength, you need to take 2 pills of GlutenEase Regular verses one of Extra Strength, to get the same results. Yeah, that was a tough life lesson.
5. And finally, Critical Racial Theory is now being taught in schools. It’s pretty much Marxism or reverse Racism teaching about all the terrible things White People did, over time
And, the bell has rung so class is over. See you all next week. Same seats. Keep your eyes and ears open to learn something new.